FinFlow - Automated Web-based Order Management
- Institutions use manual processes to handle order management.
- Orders are often sent via fax or email and are often lost or put at the bottom of the pile.
- FinFlow automates the order management process, significantly reducing errors and cost and greatly improving efficiency.
- FinFlow can be customized to meet each client’s unique demands. Multiple approval levels and definable user levels are available.
With the FinFlow solution BST provides an exceptional high level of automation. The fully web based product and the substantial added value achieved through the use of FinFlow has brought more and more financial institutions to use FinFlow as there internal Order Flow solution reducing not only substantial IT cost but also improve service quality.
- Seamless integration into FinOffice5 products.
- Compatible with all popular browsers.
- Flexible, customizable architecture to meet every customer’s needs and order policies.
- Choose to automate the entire process, or only a portion of the process.
- Reproduce and define order processes per contractual dependencies.
- Execute all orders/modifications/ cancellations via browser based GUI.
- All orders are routed directly to the responsible person by email. They can be modified, declined or approved within the GUI.
- Define authorization process based on your current workflow – can be multi-leveled or single authorization.
- Customizable notification system.
- Automated order & cancel processes (no authorized sign-off necessary).